Acne and hair loss

I am having only two acne on my both cheeks and at same level and a small pimple on nose and facing hair loss and thining of hair.

Doctor Answers (3) on Acne and hair loss

Dr. Aman Sharma Delhi | Dermatologist
Could be hormonal or something other than pimple. A picture will help
Greetings. You seem to have mentioned three different problems in just two sentences. However this history may not be sufficient to treat you. Is your diet healthy and balanced ? Are your cycles regular ? These may affect both acne and hair. You'll need topical retinoids for acne and hair assessment to check y you have hair thinning. Thus I d advise you to see a qualified dermatologist near you.
There are different ways to achieve a flawless skin after acne and it needs medical interventions and commitment on part of the patient. Acne treatment has multiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequelae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relapse. An attempt to find out the root cause of acne should be made in every patient or else it keeps recurring. Each phase takes a couple of weeks before we move to the next phase of treatment. If you have active acne lesions, it should be controlled on priority basis. Hair loss and acne may have a common core reason, addressing that should help in both.
Apart from active pharmaceutical medicines, a healthy diet and lifestyle is mandatory to achieve results.
You can consult me on practo direct for personal recommendations.