Acne and face fat

I had acne since last 3 years and they are horrible now and my face became irregular shape cause cheeks are swelled and double chin is visible So can u plz suggest me some product or any solution to this.. Thanks..

Doctor Answers (1) on Acne and face fat

There are different ways to achieve a flawless skin after acne and it needs medical interventions. ​​Acne treatment has multiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequelae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relapse. If you have active acne lesions, it should be controlled on priority basis. Acne scar and pores can be treated with subcision, dermaroller, fractional CO2 lasers, chemical peels and likewise. Remember combining treatment modalities help to achieve desired results earlier. Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation. Apart from active pharmaceutical medicines, a healthy diet and lifestyle is mandatory to achieve results.