Acne and dark circles
My mom has face full of dark circles and acne. Earlier it was not this much but now it has become really bad. It has spreaded to the full face. Suggest something for her skin.

Hello dear. Please share a clear picture of the face via online consultation for accurate diagnosis and treatment. Alternatively, you can visit my clinic in Delhi
Consult online
Stay hydrated at all times
Acne or  pimples... Due to hormonal changes..Oily skin causes it...Common in adolescent age...May occur in adults also.. Food like Oily foods, ice cream, chocolate and sweets increase it.. Treatment depends on the grade of pimples or acne..So, please  send photos by direct online consultation as it's a must to see which grade of pimples or acne for accurate diagnosis and treatment.