Acne and Acne scars
I have sensitive skin with acne and acne scars. I was diagnosed with acne vulgaris 3 weeks ago and I am done with my medication cycle but I have seen no difference. What to do?

Hi First active acne lesions are treated and then acne scars are managed. Treatment depends on the grade. Share pictures of your face and details of previous medicines taken.
consult a dermatologist with photographs for treatment
avoid food with high glycemic index.
Acne or  pimples... Due to hormonal changes..Oily skin causes it...Common in adolescent age...May occur in adults also.. Food like Oily foods, ice cream, chocolate and sweets increase it.. Treatment depends on the grade of pimples or acne..So, please  send photos by direct online consultation as it's a must to see which grade of pimples or acne for accurate diagnosis and treatment.
Hello dear. Active acne needs a prolonged, holistic treatment. Scars will need some procedures. Please consult online and share clear pictures of acne for full assessment and treatment