Acne and acne's blck mark
Hello, Can I get rid from pimple marks for below  15 days ,tell me a better cream to get rid from pimple and it's marks .Please .now present am using baking soda mask for 20mins in afternoon and in night clinmiskin cream from fast 25 days.but I didn't seen any changes .if baking soda is safe? Please give suggestion

Dr. Rasya Dixit

Hi You seem to be having acne which is common at your age. However if you are getting too many black marks after the acne you may be picking at or squeezing the acne or having too much sun exposure. Please use a salicylic acid face wash twice a day. Use a gel based sunscreen to protect your skin. Avoid using baking soda as it is alkaline and tends to dry out your skin  and make it go darker