ACL tear in right knee
Hi..have got ACL tear in rt knee 2 monhs back. I need to undergo arthroscopic surgery now. Can someone pls suggest drs who are best in this surgery and not very expensive.
127 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Ravi Nayak
Joint Replacement Surgeon 11 yrs exp Mumbai
I have worked with sportspersons with this injury. It will be my pleasure to help you out.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?