Acidity since three days
Hi Doc I had bad acidity since Saturday , so yesterday I took dulcoflex last night. Has loose motions in the morning and it countinued a little during afternoon. I had fruits ,sandwiches and soup..still I fell heavy and bloated. Should I have it tonight also?

I understood your concern  and noted the problem as well .I need to ask few more details to make a diagnosis and start treatment and advice which suits you. Pl consult me on Practo , so that I can help you better.book a time slot as per your convenience for consultation.
Dulcoflex is laxatives, not antacid Consult
Can help you with the next course of action and treatment plan. Would like to discuss in details and provide apt solution. Kindly consult.
Kindly consult
Tab pan 40mg 1-0-0 x 3 days empty stomach Cap Darolac 0-1-0 x 5 days after food Tab ondem 4mg 1-0-0 x 3 days empty satomach Syp Ulgel (snauf flavour) 1-1-1 x 3 days before food Take rest Drink plenty of water Take Tab Drot M If abdominal cramps are more Avoid spicy and oily food Take soft diet like curdrice/soup Follow up after 3 days & incase of emergency
Try to consult