Acidity problem
I have high grade fever since four days . Consulted a doctor and she prescribed me pan D and flexon . after two days i have extreme acidity not able to drink water also and no food since three days due to gas . Iam feeling nauseatic all the time and my stomach hurts a lot even if iam trying to vomit only saliva is coming out because of no food . What should i do ? kindly help
94 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hello... You better consult general physician and get admitted .. You haven't taken anything since 4 days, dextrose infusion is required. Gastritis will not subside now itself, it takes time, explain severity to doctor and get admitted for 3 to 4 days... Once it settle down you have to follow strict diet pattern and lifestyle.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?