Acidity, Mild sensation in stomach/Kidny
Hello, I had block ear problem couple of week before. So I visited ENT specialist, where she prescribed me tablet to rid the blockage (Potasium clauage 625mg and other r3lated medicine) After finishing the dosage of 4 days. I started feeling itching in my anal area and on other day after gym while returning to home I had redness in stool so I was afraid and changed my food dinner for couple of days only taking fruits at night and applied sriderm over der. However, the itching got rid. but I started hearing growing sound in my stomach area. it's really frustrating specially at night it get worst. After couple days my stool movement increased by 5 times per day but there was no watery kind of stool but felt acidity. Plz help me I really need help. Thank you in advance.

Detailed history and Clinical examination needed which is a limitations of online consultation. Please do following lifestyle and dietary modification. • Small and frequent meals ( Divide your meal in 6 to 8 meals per day) • Plenty of water 3-4 litters per day if no contraindications • High fiber diet like salads green vegetables and fruits  if no contraindications • Regular exercise like brisk walk with profusely sweeting • Do medication for reduce the anxiety and stress • Good sleeping habits • Chew your food well before swallow • Keep 2-3 hours gap between last meal and sleeping timings. • Add curd and buttermilk in diet • Keep head end of bed higher side with help of blocks over bed’s feet • Weight reduction with targets of BMI 24 kg/mt2 • Maintain proper position during passing stools. Can put block under feet. • Do not put pressure during passing stools • Avoid alcohol and smoking if any,  • Avoid excessive oily food, carminatives , beverages , tea,  coffee,  prolonged fasting, chocolate, free suger and free fat specially Trans fat • Avoid prolonged fasting • Avoid heavy meals for evening hours Review/Consult gastroenterologist nearby for clinical examinations and further  investigations as soon as possible