Acidity loose motion headache
Yesterday I had severe acidity followed by cramps n thn Watery loose motion... Twice at night.. N today since morning I have been suffering from loose motion n constant headache

Hello.....As for the loosemotions generally we give loperamide if of non infectious type and also start with antibiotics like ornidazole with oflox and SPOROLAC to enhance the strength of gut... Make sure that you drink water well so that your hydration is maintained..Well ..you need to have food on time..do not wait till hunger pangs.maintain proper time.  Divide your meal time to small proportions so that you dont over eat..secondly drink lots of water. ..atleast 8-10 glasses per day . thirdly.. You need to stroll for a min of 15 min after each meal...stress,tension,all these are also factors of acidity...avoid outside food,junk and oily food...better to have gone cooked food for few daysT..hank you