Aching Feet
I think I've hurt my right foot during running. Pain in the right foot (outer arch & foot bone to be specific). Unable to walk properly. Have been limping for almost 2 days now.  Pls advise. Thanks.
11 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Ravi Nayak
Joint Replacement Surgeon 11 yrs exp Mumbai
If you are unable to walk and have a lot of pain, either you have a fracture or a ligament injury. You must consult an Orthopaedic surgeon, who will get your Xrays done and suggest further treatment based on the reports.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?