Ache in bottom of my feet
Sometimes I have some heavy ache in bottom part of feet. I can't walk more than 1km. I noticed this problem since 5-6months. I just wanna know, what should I have to do? and which medical tests needed to know this problem? plz respond me soon. thanks in advance.
45 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Ur weight is over according ur height .its may be due to weight so reduce ur weight .and if u HV no knee injury that only stiffness of calf muscle. No need any test just nw
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.