Acene (pimple)

As per answered Am having active acne &tried very much external treatment for face pimples BT didn't get overcome with that, so seriously so tensed for my future, their I want to know any best &fast way to get rid of this or any good suggestion for me ..please help me out

Dr. Pinanky Jadhav-Adhe
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Mumbai
Hello! If the acne is severe or not responding to topical medication then oral drugs are advised. Adjuvant treatment modalities like comedone extraction,peels,laser can be added depending on the response. Timely treatment will prevent formation of scars and pigmentation. You can visit www.eternisclinic.com for information regarding skin care tips for acne prone skin. Normally it can take anywhere from 3 to 6 months for optimum results so you need to be patient. Kindly visit a qualified dermatologist to know more. Regards, Dr Pinanky Jadhav, Pune