Accidential injury

I had a minor road accident in which my elbow , knees, and foot has injury due to which i had to rest for 3 days in injury my knees elow and foot was scrached badlly on road and i was bleeding so i want to kno as i go to gym and i have a good strenght will this injury loose some amount of strenght in me? if yes what is best thing to do if u say i have to eat certain food than what food i should eat

Doctor Answers (3) on Accidential injury

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello There. I can understand your concern. from what i have read it doesnt look like a normal minor injury. have you got it checked out by a doctor? is there any swelling anywhere? i would suggest you do not do intensive workout for a few days at the gym. as of now, there are no restrictions. have a high protein diet and drink lots of water nd take good care of the wound. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. B Rajashekar Bangalore | General Physician
hello take lot of proteins in your diet to gain strength bye
Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello... There is no restriction for diet in injury cases.. You can have nutritious food, non vegetarian food items.. But don't start exercise now.. It should completely heal..x ray helps to rule out fracture of bone.. Only after confirmation you resume exercise..... Injury heals on its own it will not weaken your strength unless there is fracture.