Absence of periods
Hi all, One month before only we got married ..my wife is doing his studies..we plan after 2 years only for baby..but 2 days before we tested in pregnancy tester that's positive..so more or less 2 weeks only she's pregnant ..anyone give me suggestion to avoid baby ?

Dr. Sarika Dahiphale
Infertility Specialist 12 yrs exp Pune

See though you are taking it only 2wks pregnancy is already more than 4wks as she miss the period.... So first do sonograpghy.. Consult a gynac... Take wise decision
Dr. Harsha
Hi there...I can understand your concern. Now that the urine pregnancy test has come positive, she will have to get an ultrasound done to confirm the pregnancy. After pregnancy is confirmed , if you want to medically abort it, there are many solutions (like oral medications to procedures like dilatation and curretage). So kindly consult a obstetrician for further evaluation.