Abrupt piranulin tablet stop
I'm taking Tab piranulin for 15 days. Can I stop it suddenly?? Will it give me any side effects or should I ask pshchatrist for that

Ask psychiatrist I believe you should discuss your concerns in detail with a mental health professional to gain an insight about nature of problem and ways to overcome it through psychotheraputic techniques Consult with me or any psychologist for therapy and counseling Connect with me through practo Follow my Facebook page "the Cloud Door" for mental health issues All the best Seek help for early recovery
Hello Friend.. Every allopathic medicins has its side affects which gives at different level. In this  case Homoeopathic medicins will help you.. to remove side effects and  also help you remove respective problem.. You can  connect to us for further details . Happy to help you.. Assure results you would seen in 21 days.
Hi Sir Thanks for seeking help Yes, sir you can stop if it's only used for few days.