About the Penis

I have some concern about my penis and ejaculation. My penis size is 6 inches and average in circumference. I do masturbate by watching porn, generally 3-4 times in a week, it gives me immense pleasure while masturbating. I want to ask that is my Penis size is ok or good and also my penis is also not straight (i.e. bend on left side) slightly so is that ok with my penis. While i masturbate by watching porn, by the process of jerking and stopping for some time i remain erected for 45 minutes and then ejaculate but when i don't watch porn and masturbate then in 2-3 minutes i ejaculate generally. As i will be having sex with my girlfriend in coming 2-3 days and i want to make a good impression on her so how much time will i be taking to ejaculate while having sex. My main concern is that, earlier i used to masturbate with my left hand and now my left chest is smaller in size as compared to the right one. So is that because of masturbation or something else.

Doctor Answers (1) on About the Penis

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there..... Masturbation now is regarded as a normal, healthy sexual activity that is pleasant, fulfilling, acceptable, and safe. It is a good way to experience sexual pleasure and can be done throughout life. Masturbation is only considered a problem when it inhibits sexual activity with a partner, is done in public, or causes significant distress to the person. It may cause distress if it is done compulsively or interferes with daily life and activities. Consult sex therapist...