About tetanus vaccine
My left hand backside there I had been injured by one old iron rod there were corrosion over it surface,but I did not take tetanus vaccine is there any problem.The incident happened on 13/03/2016.Pls suggest me...

Dr. Venkat Raghav
Hello,you should take vaccine especially injury with the corrosive iron rod ,one will get regular tetanus vaccines in his childhood but after 15 years one booster dose is required every 1 year , usually people don't get booster doses ,thats why doctor suggest get a shot of TT soon after injury ,its given in all cases , incubation period of tetetnus is 3- 14 days ,go and get one.

What is the pcv vaccine Side effect of hpv vaccine Side effect of mmr vaccine