About PRP therapy for hair
I want to know some details about PRP therapy for hair 1.what would be the cost for the treatment 2.will it be painful 3.are there any side effects 4.Any one can take this treatment or there are any specific restrictions I would be very thankful if I get answers to these questions... Thank you

Pro alone is not useful. You may be suffering from androgenic alopecia which is also called as pattern baldness. The hairs start reducing in density at the crown (top) and also the hairline starts refeeding  from the front. This is usually progressive throughout life unless treated. This may also be accompanied by severe dandruff. The FDA approved treatment for this condition is a lotion and tablets. There is no other alternative. No oil or cream will magically work because the hairs are getting miniaturised  and eventually disappearing due to the hormonal effects on the hair roots. Plese call me or send photos using online consult option for proper examination and treatment. Do not start treatment without consulting. I can give guidance and then you can continue treatment on your own.,

Side effects of ozone therapy for hair Prp therapy effectiveness Body therapy treatments