About pregnency
My girlfriend is pregnant in period of 1 month 2 week I am using H. P. Fort capsules but no any effect to stop pregnancy. So please tale me any solution without abortion process?

Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 26 yrs exp Pune
Thank you for your question. I'm sorry that you are facing this issue. If her pregnancy test is positive and ultrasound shows a pregnancy inside the uterus you need to see a gynaecologist to discuss the legal methods of getting an abortion. All methods that are not legal are so because they pose a risk to the woman's health. So laws around abortion are to protect women so that the abortion is carried out in the safest way without harming future fertility. please do not self medicate. see the correct doctor for the correct treatment. best wishes