About planning for pregnancy
I got my period on 29.10.2020 when I have to plan for pregnancy I got abortion last month when to check the doctor

Since it is day 3 of periods you can get a ultrasound pelvis done today for uterus tubes and ovaries and endometrial thickness and antral follicle count and also check if the abortion was complete
Contact me for online prescription for getting ultrasound done
Hello! Atleast give a rest of 2-3 cycles following your last abortion. By then get checked by your doctor to see the reason for your abortion.