About physic development

As I have haeavy pain in my low back and some joint pains in my knees,can i go for gym after recuiring my pain.?please suggest me some treatments for this problem .however i need to go for gym please help me by some advise and tip

Doctor Answers (3) on About physic development

Dr. M. Kodeeswaran Chennai | Neurosurgeon
As you have pain in the multiple no joints you need to consult a rheumatologist and you should rule out rheumatological problems.. Then simultaneously you should go for physiotherapy to get relief from you pain..
Dr. Anuradha Sharma Noida | Orthopedic Physiotherapist
A check up of vit d and calcium levels and a X-Ray of spine .calcium supplements must for ur body and healthy diet firstly do that and tk physiotherapy treatment for relief and gain to strength exercise if ur muscle then u can start gradually ur gym
Talk to the physios at the gym. They will put you through a training program appropriate to the stairs of ligaments and muscles of your body. Never continue to exercise in the presence of pain. Dull aches after finishing the exercise is expected but never pain while performing the exercise. Same goes for the knee as well.