About migraine headache
I faced this problem from past 10 yrs . what i have to do for permenant cure and futur it will not happen .is there any permanant solution or not?

Dr. Mahendra Kumar
Homeopath 6 yrs exp Kota

In classical homoeopathy here is best treatment for you. Migraine pain occurs due to some kind of head injury( current or old), or prolong tension, Taking painkiller is not a good solution. For parmanent relief you can visit my center or login for appointment : www.homeopathy4you.in
Dr. Harisha N L

There is no permanent solution for migraine . It has to be controlled with proper prophylaxis. Divalproex sodium and amitriptyline and propranolol are good options for the prophylaxis...with prophylaxis and lifestyle modifications you can control it to the extent of not getting headache at all...Consult nearest neuro physician they will do the needful.
Dr. Sushil Singh Chandel
Homeopath 11 yrs exp Singrauli
Migraine is cured by homeopathic drugs But if u consult a homeopathic dr. Because he may findout the cause and give proper treatment