About migraine headache

I faced this problem from past 10 yrs . what i have to do for permenant cure and futur it will not happen .is there any permanant solution or not?

Doctor Answers (3) on About migraine headache

Migraine is cured by homeopathic drugs
But if u consult a homeopathic dr. Because he may findout the cause and give proper treatment
Dr.Mahendra Nagar Kota | Homeopath
In classical homoeopathy here is best treatment for you. Migraine pain occurs due to some kind of head injury( current or old), or prolong tension, Taking painkiller is not a good solution. For parmanent relief you can visit my center or login for appointment : www.homeopathy4you.in
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
There is no permanent solution for migraine . It has to be controlled with proper prophylaxis. Divalproex sodium and amitriptyline and propranolol are good options for the prophylaxis...with prophylaxis and lifestyle modifications you can control it to the extent of not getting headache at all...Consult nearest neuro physician they will do the needful.