About menstrual problem
Hello ma'am I am having my periods on 4th of the dec. but it's been 10 days it's not even there . And not showing any symptoms either. I have not faced This type of of problem till now. It's first time that it's been delayed by 10 days and it's not even there. Please suggest me something.

Hello if you are sexually active then you have to worry otherwise you can induce periods by medicines or can wait, chat me online on Practo consult app for prescription and details.
Don't worry if no sexual contact,  it's physiological variation.. If yes,  then do urine pregnancy test.. For detail consultation connect with me online and we will discuss issues further..
Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai
If there is no sexual contact, no need to worry as cycles occasional delay can happen due to various reasons and withdrawl medication can be taken. Otherwise urine pregnancy test can be done
If you are sexually active  than do pregnancy test. Other wise connect online for e-prescription