About medicine
My son is 5 1/2 month old. He had cold and cough. My doctor suggest to give Ambrolite-D. Is it safe to give him because it can also be given for adults and in that it mention dry cough syrup

Hello there. Firstly, no medicine should be given without examining. If your doctor has examined him, then its OK. You can give ambrolite-D as per the dosage suggested. Kids don't have special medicines, all the medicines are same only the dosage is different. If you still have a doubt, consult a paediatrician near you. Regards