About low sperm count
Sir/mam, mere husband ka sperm count low hai aur Jo doctor ne medicine Di thi wo bahut strong thi jisse mere husband ki tabiyat kharaab ho gyi.....kya koi aur alternative method nhi hai concieve krne ka??
239 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Radhakrishnan nair
Gynecologist 28 yrs exp Ernakulam
please consult a urologist for your husband and take his opinion fir the strong medicine. Dont go to quakes for medicines for increasing semen. If no uroligist around yoy can consult a gynaecologist and take her opinion
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.