About hiv status
How accurate is the hiv test at12 weeks after exposure it was not any sex exposure it was just a food containing blood o tested clia0.11at47 days negative western blot 56 days negative thn 80 days clia test negative thn 84 days p24antigen +hiv antibody test negative value was 0.28 negative plz tell is it conclusive???

go to my previous answer

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+176
Chat with a sexologist
there is one concept of Window period that means if some infective micro organism enter into our body and you test on next day your report comes negative even even micro organism present  in your body. test will come positive after overturn number of day , weeks or months onky every disease and every test have different window period hiv 1 pro viral dna QUALITATIVE test has window period of 17 days that means you have to do this test only after 17 days to get accurate result HIV DUO has 3 month window period RAPID HIV ELISA AND OTHER CARD TEST HAS 6 month window period same way HBsAg, HCV and VDRL has window period of 3 month so you have to do it after 3 month of exposure.
Food Does not spread HIV
Share me some more details about your sex exposure Consult  me now