About face

On my face lite pimples in coming so before it was good bt nw its little bet pimples actually my face is oily. BT its looks good BT pimple doctor what to do doctor pls inform me, and morning I wil apply for face til evening it should be there doctor so can u suggest me everything doctor.

Doctor Answers (2) on About face

Thanks for posting your concerns. I would suggest you to undergo jassners peel for 3 to 5 sittings and also use the Saslic Ds cleanser. And also use the oil free sun screen lotion SPF 30. This treatment is helpful for flawless skin. Please reach me for further details. Dr kasipathy cosmetologist from Sai Shree advanced Dental Clinic n Facial Cosmetic Laser Centre Hebbal Bangalore.
There are different ways to achieve a flawless skin after acne and it needs medical interventions. Acne treatment has multiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequalae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relapse. If you have active acne lesions, it should be controlled on priority basis.
Meet a Dermatologist.