ABOUT EYES

Sir/ madam, My eyes are going deep into the face and looks like old man. That's why friends calls me with musali ... I have attached my latest photo. Please find it.Is there any problem... Should I consult a doctor...
views-icons 47 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on ABOUT EYES

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Lack of sleep is certainly the most significant factor. Your body and mind need a good period of rest.

Improper hydration in the body is another reason. Drinking insufficient quantities of water each day can make your eyes look unhealthy and tired.

Try some home remedies to reduce under-eye darkness. Use potato and cucumber slices to cover your eyes for a few minutes daily. They help reduce dark circles.

Drink a lot of water and eat a healthy diet rich in green, leafy vegetables such as spinach and broccoli to keep skin and eyes in good health.

Keep cold or warm tea bags on your eyes for a few minutes to help improve blood circulation around them.