About Daily eggs intake

Hi Doc, I have been hitting the gym since 3 months. I am eating 3-4 hard boiled eggs for my breakfast. I came to know that eating more eggs might lead to heart disease because of the choresterol content. 1. Kindly let me know to what extent this is true. 2. how many hard boiled eggs can i take daily without any side effects ?

Hello There. I can understand your concern. you can eat how much you are eating until you work out and burn it out. cholesterol wont be a issue in people who are exercising daily. its a problem in people who have a bad eating habit and stay sedentary all the time. I would not recommend you to increase your egg intake, but you can definitely decrease 1 if you want. Consult a general physician in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.