About beard
I m 23yr old . But my beard is not coming . For this i loss my confident . My face is look like a woman . Already i consult three doctors in my area but they r not responsive for my prblm . If u r know any medicine please tell me . Help please . Kolkata to my home distance is minimum 220km . Please suggest any medicine
43 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 5 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

Hello there. Consult a endocrinologist and get a full workup done. Also consult a dermatologist. Regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.