About afi scanning report
Hi doctor , I am scanned at 32 weeks , the radiologist gave report amniotic fluid is normal , the report is attached to it please tell is it normal, and I haven't sugar also

Hi good morning Thnxs for your question Congratulations for ur pregnancy. Report show normal finding. But u should disscuss any quary with ur gynecologist as he/she know ur case details well. Any other questions use my online consulting link so that we can discuss ur quary and advise you accordingly and guide u to help. prac.to/drpanchani