About abortion
I had medical abortion. This is my third week . In my scan still have small particles. My endometrium says 11mm focally thickened heterogeneous with minimal colour flow on Doppler. Ovaries normal size PCO pattern with echogenic stroma no focal lesions or cysts. Impression RPOC . Still bleeding is there. Please tell me how long it takes to become normal. Is there any issue? Please suggest me.

Dr. Umesh Narshinbhai Thakkar
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 24 yrs exp Ahmedabad

after 14 days of medical abortion USG if shows hetrogeneous material with a color flow it suggestive of incomplete abortion and it requires check curretage as early as possible.

Hello.. Well your obs scan suggests that there is still retained parts of conception...it means you need to undergo the procedure of removal as in dilatatation and evacuation...i suggest you to consult an obstetrician immediately as it will also give rise to complications...thank you
Dr. Kuldeep Wagh
Gynecologist 14 yrs exp Pune
THERE IS NO ISSUE BECAUSE EVEN IF THERE ARE MINIMAL PRODUCTS INSIDE THEY WOULD EVENTUALLY COME OUT. THERE IS NO REASON TO DO ANYTHING.