Hello Dr, I am recently married currently working Software company in Pune. Three days before my wife get pregnancy test positive but now we are not ready for babe. we are planning to terminate but as we consult local Dr they told us that it is better to continue pregnancy but again we are able to take any decision whether we go with that or not. If we terminate what will be chances of any medical issue or future pregnancy.
Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice