Abortion and procedure

Hello Ma'am My name is Ravi, I live in Gurgaon Sec. 14, and I have a few queries about abortion, which I would be glad to get answered. 1. My girlfriend, age 21, was supposed to have her periods on 23rd May, and hasn't had since, so what will be the procedure of abortion for her? Surgical or Medical? 2. How much time will that procedure take? 3. What will be the approximate cost for it?
views-icons 223 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (3) on Abortion and procedure

Dr. Kuldeep Wagh Pune | Gynecologist
In early pregnancy medical abortion by taking pills is the safest n best for her. But gyn don't recommend it because if some different n personal issues. T his procedure takes three days to complete although bleeding may last for 6-7 days n cost of procedure would be around 4 to 5 thousands
Umesh Thakkar Ahmedabad | Gynecologist
do urine pregnancy test(upt) on 25th june if it is negative & still periods not started repeat upt on30th june,if any time you get upt positive ,consult your nearby gynaecologist, if upt is negative then do not worry.
Dr. Rita Bakshi Delhi | Gynecologist
First get pregnancy test done for confirmation of pregnancy. If pregnant she needs to consult gynecologist for the procedure whether it can be done by medicine or by mechanical procedure. The cost will vary according to procedure.