cardiologist-icon
Abnormal heart rhytm
I'm facing this now u can see my ecr attached it Nd my doctor said due to Ur colitis Ur heart have palpitations and many more like pain in ears and cold due to sinus.

Dr. Ashish Srivastava
General Physician 5 yrs exp Noida

The ECG you have sent is essentially normal Please consult me at my clinic so that I can examine you clinically and guide you further Dr Ashish Srivastava General Physician and Clinical Cardiologist
Dr. Pankaj Kumar Goyal
Cardiologist 10 yrs exp Udaipur

In ECG no apparent cause for palpitation seen . Still I think that you should consult your physician. Regards Dr. Pankaj Goyal Jaipur

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  What problem are you facing? Describe that in detail. What makes it more and what reduces it? Ur ECG is from june, i wont comment on your present case with a very old ECG.  Kindly consult a general physician in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.