Abnormal ecg.
Had an ecg today and it did say inferior infarct age undetermined. I had heaviness in the chest last night. What is inferior infarct and what is age undetermined. Please check and let me know. I am being treated for depression im on Melzap mirtaz and esclo forte. I'm getting extreme panic attacks severe tremors so I was advised lorazepam or diazepam inj. I had one injection yesterday.

Hi.. abnormalities shown in ECG are to be confirmed by ECHO. Visit a cardiologist in person.
Infarct is impairment or death of a part of the organ due to loss of blood supply to that area. Take an opinion of a Cardiologist regarding ECG changes and chest symptoms. Diazepam may cause ECG changes. You can repeat ECG to see if the same reading appears again.
Consult a Cardiologist and follow up with treating Psychiatrist
Increase dose of escitalopram