Abdominal Pain

Why do get Abdominal pain in left side during pregnancy why? This is third month of pregnancy.please let me what to do

Doctor Answers (1) on Abdominal Pain

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Pains, aches and cramps in your belly while you're pregnant are normal. They're usually nothing to worry about, if all is otherwise well...Abdominal pain could be a sign of something that's not related to pregnancy. Appendicitis, an ovarian cyst, kidney stones, a urinary tract infection (UTI), or gall bladder problem can cause abdominal pain...Sadly, early miscarriage is fairly common....It usually happens because a baby isn't developing properly. You'll have cramps, bleeding and pain in the centre of your lower belly at some time in the first 12 weeks of your pregnancy....so I would suggest you to consult your obg specialist for clinical examination and evaluation they will do the needful.