Abdominal Pain

Hi
I had severe abdominal pain 3 times in past 5 years in which I have been admitted to emergency each time. Last two have been diagnosed for stone. I recently took test where it shows there is no stone left as such now but I used to feel the pain sometimes. Pain is not so severe but I want to avoid any emergency .
views-icons 65 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (2) on Abdominal Pain

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi, as you are diagnosed as the case of renal stones. you may have passed the stone and simply not noticed it in your urine, it is important to know that there are times that your pain might completely resolve, even though the stone is still blocking your kidney. It is critical that you follow up with a urologist to prevent these silent stones from permanently injuring your kidney.
There are several situations in which immediate evaluation is recommended, even if your pain is mild. These include: fever with chills, urinary obstruction, severe vomiting, fatigue, confusion etc...,
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
hello.
could be a stone but smaller size, but the exact cause of the pain can be said only if you say the exact site and type of pain. suggest you to drink lots of water, maintain good hydration.
visit a surgeon if problem persists.
regards