Abdominal pain & Dysentry

M suffering from frequent abdominal pain and dysentery immediately after my diet..M unable to digest light and normal food also.. (Previously I had been suffering from severe gastric and acidity since long time and have diagnosed .. Now that has cured up to 80%)..but I want to know the reason behind my current issues.?

Doctor Answers (1) on Abdominal pain & Dysentry

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.

I understand your feeling.

Dysentery is skins of infection that which lead to increased frequency of loose stools in a day along with fever and also which makes you dehydrated and weak it occurs because of having contaminated food. There are many bacteria and viruses which cause this kind of problem. And more Fontenot bacteria cause dysentery and also some other.organisms named protozoans. This can be treated by best suited antibiotics. But there are non infectious conditons also which cause situations like this. To make sure what was exact cause of your condtion kindly follow up with doctor who treated you on this condition.

Thank you