Abdomen Pain
I have been experiencing right lower and upper abdominal pain for 2-3 years. Its much of like a numbness and burning sensation rather than sharp pains. Some times pain alleviates to chest and back, and the ribs on right side are so painful to touch. Right abdomen is bloat and tender to touch. Lately I feel discomfort in left side also. I had three ultrasounds scans and none of them showed anything wrong. Always my doctor give me some antacids and tell me to go away. This pain is still reccuring

Anindya Mukherjee
Consultant Physician 6 yrs exp Kolkata
Take SOMPRAZ 40 on waking up daily, normaxin tablet twice daily. If you take alcohol/smoke then stop it. Look for 2 weeks. If still it persists contact a MD MEDICINE PHYSICIAN