A wart on my thumb (nail)
I have got a wart which is from the nail . I consulted a regular dermatologist . She said me to use Salactin paint for 3 weeks and also gave me dicaris but it did not affect the wart . Then she did electro-cautery , but since the wart was from the nail it regained the same original size. I also used corn tape .

Dr. Archana Dharankar Patil
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Mumbai
hiii warts are viral infections. A wart arising from the nail is called as ungual warts. There is a medicine called as imiquod which you can apply after removal of your wart to avoid it's reappearance. It is supposed to be applied thrice a week for 12-16 wks after removal of wart. you can see a dermatologist for the same.