A Student Diet
I hav 20% body fat.Want to get to 15% in 6 months.Tell me wat to avoif & wat to eat to get muscle mass in place of 5%loss of fat. Hw mch and wat types of exercise to do how frequently? I m pure veg.tell me things to eat for protein intake & also quantity.I hav herd soyben is gud bt hw mch to eat daily& hw frequently.

hey, Have chapatis 2-4 at a time with vegetables, soyabean also contain proteins ,you can have them with chapatis , have more more food in morning and gradually subside quantity in next meals , daily exercise don't lift weights but do cardio exercises ,run for a kilometer , drink lot of water , avoid oily ,fat ,junk ,spicy foods . have minimum food at night ,consult dietician for complete chart