A spot around penis
A spot around maa penies coloured black eround the tip of it pains when i touch there plz help me out
57 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Hello We understand your feeling. And you current condition. But it seems like a condition which needs examination. Conditons lime these cannot be dealt over a forums like these. You need to take a specialist opinion. you just need to consult a general surgeon of your locality. Thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.