A scar in brain

Hi. My sister met with an accident in 2008(fell from small hillock) Had an early treatment in Apollo. She's OK now except that she can't spell properly and can walk on her own. What can we do now so that she can walk.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  The history you have peovided is just not enough for anything. We cannot interpret anything from it. At least you could have attached her discharge summary along with the reports. We would have been in a better position to help you. You say she can walk on her own, but you ask what to do to make her walk. What sort of question is this? Consult a neurologist in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. P. Vijayaraghavan
Consultant Physician 33 yrs exp Chennai

You have not mentioned whether CT brain, if taken, showed any brain damage or blood clot. No details about duration of unconsciousness, fits etc. Recovery depends on extent and area of brain damage.
Consult a neurologist.
Continue physiotherapy and general supportive care.
Dr. Rama S.K
Internal Medicine 16 yrs exp Dimapur
Since it have been 8 yrs past of neurological damage....permanent damage to centres must have been there. ....please share any latest neuro image if you have