A pet beagle took snapped
A pet dog beagle at my friends house snapped on my nose yesterday noon, there was bleeding on my nose for few minutes, the dog was vaccinated though he was adopted few months back from dog hostel where he had a exposure to a lot of dogs. I took a rabipur and a tetanus this morning, is that enough or should I go for 5 shots? Any other tests or things that needs to be addressed? Thanks a lot.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Whats your previous vaccination status? If you have taken a course of the vaccine then no need to worry and one booster dose is enough, if not better to go for the whole course because only one shot wont give you immunity. Also, since the dog is a pet and vaccinated, you need not worry. Best regards.  Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Raghavendra Reddy
Consultant Physician 9 yrs exp Hyderabad
hi its k be in observation if any untoward symptoms please do consult a physician as if now no worries take care