Pet Dog bite
Greetings respected doctors, I was bittten by my pet dog on my thumb while playing with me. The bite is not deep but there is some blood. My pet is not vaccinated yet. I got my TT immediately and had 2 doses of Rabies vaccination one on first day and other after 3 days. Now it is almost a week since the incident happened, nither me nor my pet dog has any symptoms. My 3rd dose is scheduled on 5th Nov. Should i do anything more in terms of diet restriction and medicine? Appreciate your response, thank you.

Your pet dog is under observation and it is one week since the dog bite. Nothing has happened to the dog. That is a positive sign. You needn't take the third dose of Rabies vaccine. But get your dog vaccinated as per the advice of Veterinary doctor.

No specific changes in diet is usually needed Keep watch on the dog for any signs of rabies