Wound from pet Dog
I have a pet dog (age 2 years 7months), vaccinated 2 times (anti rabies vaccination). Last December (2020) i got a scratch from my pet, so i went to Pasteur Institute (kolkata) and they gave me vaccines (1 at the site and the other 5 as per schedule). Before 2020, i was vaccinated on 2018 (From Beleghata ID Hospital), same, 1 at the site & other 5 as per schedule (0,3,7,14,28). So, i was vaccinated total 2 times in my life. But in the month of April (2021) i got scratch again from my pet. I went to Pasteur Institute, they said observe the dog for 10 days. If the dog was OK, then nothing to worry. The dog is fine. Nothing seems abnormal till today. I got my last vaccine on 10th December 2020. I want to know, is there anything to worry with?

Since your pet is vaccinated and you also received vaccine , and also minor scratch probably , u don’t need to be worry