A lump on my neck .
Sir, a lump on right side of my neck it is decreasing and then now coming left side.resently I suffered with fever now fever is not coming.

Dr. Harsha
Hi there...I can understand your concern. The swelling you are felling could be a enlarged lymph node. It can occur after the onset of fever or any other infections. If it is indeed a lymph node, then it will subside on its own after a few days. Sometimes conditions like lipoma, neurofibroma can mimic such swellings. it require clinical examination to differentiate. So kindly consult a general physician or surgeon for further evaluation

Lump in neck and itchy skin Lump on right side of neck above collabond