1. Lie on your back. ...
2. Cross your left leg over your right so that your left ankle rests on your right knee.
3. Use your hands to grab hold of your left knee and pull it gently toward the opposite shoulder. ...
4. Hold for 15 to 30 seconds.
5. Relax, and then repeat with the other leg.
6. Repeat this cycle 2 to 4 times.
I can understand your concern.
If you think its because of the workout, then take some rest for a few days and it should be fine. Till then you can take a tab. Zerodol-mr once or twice a days after food.
Consult a orthopedician in person for further evaluation and management if it still persists.
Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.